|The Certification Course is done in THREE Easy Steps:
There are TWO Simple Requirements:
- Complete an Online E-training academic course to learn the basic rules of diving.
- Pool Sessions: Experience SCUBA as you learn to breathe underwater in a pool before going to the ocean. We provide the use of all major equipment (tanks, regulator, BCD).
- Open Water Dives: Required for certification, can be completed locally or at most vacation
sites throughout the world.
There's ONE last thing before you start. You'll need the following items:
- You MUST be in good physical condition.
- You MUST have basic swimming skills.
SCUBA NETWORK® staff members will be happy to help you select the proper gear, based on fit and comfort, to make your learning experience enjoyable and, most of all, FUN!!!
- Mask, snorkel, fins, boots.
- A few simple safety items (weight belt & weights, and slate and signaling device)
Course schedules vary at each store. Contact your SCUBA NETWORK® location for price and availability. Lessons available in New York City, Carle Place Long Island, Totowa New Jersey, Deerfield Beach Florida, Pompano Beach Florida, and Fort Lauderdale Florida. Check out the website for a specific store location below for more information.
Ready to go? Click on this link to get your Online Student kit now!